UPDATE May 2023
Dear Friends, Residents, Family Members & Associates,
As we’ve made extensive progress to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and its variants, we continue to see isolated cases of infection impact our communities. Our focus remains steadfast on controlling the spread by maintaining and instituting guidelines and protective measures from the CDC as well as state and local health authorities. Please note the restrictions required of our communities may vary by location and respective rules; however, our communities are still open to admissions and guests, as well as dining venues and activities – primarily due to the positive response by residents and associates toward vaccination.
Until further notice, we will continue to adhere to the following protocols:
- Sign-in and screening of all associates and guests.
- Mask wearing for all fully vaccinated associates (surgical masks) and non-vaccinated associates (fitted N95).
- Routine contact tracing and testing of positive cases.
- Review vaccination and boosted rates of residents and associates.
- Additional sanitation, as well as adequate supply of PPE inventory and training.
- Adherence to guidelines from the CDC, local and state health authorities – open admissions, dining and activities will only close if ordered by the local health department or state agency.
With these positive steps, our residents may continue to enjoy normal community activities as well as socialization with their friends, families and neighbors in a safe way. If you have any questions about community protocols, please reach out to your local community.
Thank you to our residents, associates and families for your continued support!
Michael Mays, President
Greenbrier Senior Living